Updates, commentary, training and advice on immigration and asylum law

What rules does a Tier 4 student need to meet if college loses licence?


Older content is locked

A great deal of time and effort goes into producing the information on Free Movement, become a member of Free Movement to get unlimited access to all articles, and much, much more


By becoming a member of Free Movement, you not only support the hard-work that goes into maintaining the website, but get access to premium features;

  • Single login for personal use
  • FREE downloads of Free Movement ebooks
  • Access to all Free Movement blog content
  • Access to all our online training materials
  • Access to our busy forums
  • Downloadable CPD certificates

What requirements does a Tier 4 student need to meet if his or her college loses its sponsor licence whilst they wait for a decision on an application to extend their stay? In this case, the student received a letter telling him that the Home Office ...

Relevant articles chosen for you
Picture of Colin Yeo

Colin Yeo

Immigration and asylum barrister, blogger, writer and consultant at Garden Court Chambers in London and founder of the Free Movement immigration law website.