All Articles: ministers of religion

The UK has two sponsored work routes for religious workers: the T2 Minister of Religion visa for those with a key leading role in their faith-based organisation or religious order in the UK, and the temporary Religious Worker visa for those who support the activities of religious institutions in the...

2nd August 2023
BY Jack Freeland
Or become a member of Free Movement today