At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
Vialto Partners’ UK in-bound immigration team is hiring. This presents an opportunity to join a team of 100 plus immigration specialists working closely with colleagues in Global Tax services to deliver practical global mobility advice with a business focus. Our global immigration network provides immigration services in over 175 countries including work permits, technology-driven business visa support, document procurement and legalisation services, private client matters and immigration consultancy services.
As an Associate you will have a caseload and undertake all aspects of preparing UK immigration applications. You will also:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients
- Draft immigration applications
- Provide administrative support including drafting support letters
- The ideal candidate will have strong client / customer service skills
- Be able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational and case management skills
- Quick learner and strong collaborative approach to working
- Team player but able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in use of standard office software
- Previous immigration experience desired but not essential
We are a truly global immigration provider delivering in-house immigration services in 175+ countries. Our immigration services have been independently ranked and we are categorised as Band 1 for immigration by Legal 500. This means that you will get the best training and be part of our market leading team.
London – apply here
Belfast – apply here