£30,000 — £50,000 pa depending on experience — Full-time, Permanent
We offer the right candidate the possibility of developing skills and career progression.
You will get to work on various and challenging immigration cases with a great team and alongside highly experienced barristers while dealing with complex matters including JRs.
You would play a vital role and be part of a fast-growing successful UK immigration law firm. You could be offered a discretionary bonus based on the firm’s and your performance.
You are a qualified Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE and have niche UK immigration experience, a deep understanding of COLP duties and Judicial Review proceeding at UT / Administrative Court.
Skills and attributes
- Detailed knowledge of Judicial Review is mandatory
- Humble and Honest
- A truly client-centred approach, see our client reviews here
- Passionate about the immigration work and assisting clients
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- PBS knowledge and experience would be an added advantage
The Job Role
Hitting the ground running you will be responsible for casework assignments and applications which includes Judicial Review, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, Tier 2 Sponsor Licence compliance audits, complex PBS cases, Family Visa, Visitor Visa, Business Visitor Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), British nationality matters. You will also be required to lead and supervise a team of 3-5 Immigration case workers.
- You will be assisting with performing COLPs (Compliance Officers for Legal Practice) duties as per SRA requirements. Full support will be available from very senior lawyer & COLP consultant
- Manage your own caseload, converting new client enquiries and meeting billing targets
- Ensure smooth running of your caseload
- Working cohesively and liaison with the legal cashier and management daily
We are a specialised UK Immigration Law Firm based in Chancery Lane, London. We are ABS – SRA regulated, Legal 500 featured, with 300+ positive client reviews on independent review collecting website Trustpilot.
We provide an extensive service addressing all UK immigration law needs. The expert team covers Home Office audits, Sponsor Licence applications, appeals of Sponsor Licence Suspension and Revocation, Sponsor Licence renewal, all categories of UK Visa applications, Certificate of Sponsorship applications, compliance with UKVI, civil penalty appeals, Right to Work checks, Indefinite Leave to Remain applications, and complex Appeals and Judicial Reviews.
We are proud of our streamlined and personalised service approach for each client, taking great pride in continually striving to achieve the best possible solicitor-client relationship. This approach, coupled with the experience, knowledge, and expertise of the firm, has proved to be a very successful combination.
Please send applications to [email protected] by Monday 19 February 2018.