Updates, commentary, training and advice on immigration and asylum law

How to apply for a Skilled Worker sponsor licence

With EU free movement fading into memory, the main visa route available for non British and Irish nationals wanting to work in the UK is now the Skilled Worker visa. 

The Skilled Worker visa is a sponsorship system: a foreign worker ...

Relevant articles chosen for you
Picture of Joanna Hunt

Joanna Hunt

Joanna Hunt is a Partner and Head of Immigration at DAC Beachcroft. She advises and supports a range of businesses and individuals with their immigration needs, with emphasis on sponsorship and work based visas. She is contactable on johunt@dacbeachcroft.com and tweets from @JoannaHunt12