- Home Office unaware of the extent to which ‘mystery’ stamp has been used to grant entry to UK in error
- Post-Brexit spouses aren’t protected by the Withdrawal Agreement, Court of Appeal confirms
- High Court rejects challenge to EU Settlement Scheme dependency rules for children
- Business travel between the UK and EU: immigration and visa rules
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, and Santa was filling in UK border forms
EU Settlement Scheme
Just getting started on refugee law and issues? Here are some of our explainer blog posts.