About The Connection at St Martin’s
When you work for The Connection, you are part of a life-changing team. We help people sleeping rough in the heart of London. It can be a long journey off the streets, and it is not an easy path. We get to know every individual, so our approach can tailor to what they need. We do not do one size fits all, and we do not give up when things get tough.
Working here means being open-minded, resilient, and pragmatic. It means being willing to go the extra mile and stick with people through thick and thin. It means being part of a team who really care about the individuals we support, and who are creative about finding better ways to help them.
Together with our donors, volunteers, and partners, we are a supportive and vibrant community who are determined to make a real difference. We believe that no one should have to sleep rough on London’s streets and that everyone should get the support they need to find a place to call home.
About the Role
- You will have substantive experience in providing immigration advice and casework, with the relevant Level 2 OISC qualification (or OISC level 1 working towards Level 2). Please note only candidates with the relevant OISC qualification and legal experience will be considered.
- You will be part of a specialist team that provides a migration service within a centre for people experiencing homelessness and interconnecting needs.
- You will have experience of working jointly with other agencies and building strong, effective partnerships internally and externally.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous training budget, plus an annual personal training budget
- Enhanced Sick Pay Policy
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Day off for moving house
- Hybrid working (depending on role requirements)
- Pension – 5% Employer, 3% Employee
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
We are a London Living Wage employer
Salary: £34,082 (scale points 23-28)
Closing Date: Monday, 4th December
Interview Date: Tuesday, 12th December
More information about how to apply and the full job description can be found here: