Updates, commentary, training and advice on immigration and asylum law
Job ad: interim legal director, JCWI
THANKS FOR READING
Older content is locked
A great deal of time and effort goes into producing the information on Free Movement, become a member of Free Movement to get unlimited access to all articles, and much, much more
TAKE FREE MOVEMENT FURTHER
By becoming a member of Free Movement, you not only support the hard-work that goes into maintaining the website, but get access to premium features;
- Single login for personal use
- FREE downloads of Free Movement ebooks
- Access to all Free Movement blog content
- Access to all our online training materials
- Access to our busy forums
- Downloadable CPD certificates
Job title: Interim Legal Director
Deadline for receipt of applications: rolling – interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis, and we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. Interviews will be held via Zoom.
Salary: £49,000-£52,000 (dependent on experience)
Contact about the role: Dona John – email@example.com
About the role and how to apply:
We are looking for a temporary, full-time Interim Legal Director to oversee the management of the award-winning Legal and Casework Department at JCWI.
The Legal Director oversees the management and operation of the Legal and Casework Department, is a member of the Senior Management Team and is a Solicitor & Senior Caseworker within the Department.
- Up to four solicitors/ senior caseworkers in line with Legal Aid Agency (LAA) requirements;
- One trainee solicitor;
- One Legal Assistant/ One administrative support officer
Apply via the website: https://hr.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/20120?identifier=jcwi
The job description and person specification can be found on our recruitment portal.