Thriving Immigration Department Seeks Additions to Support Continued Growth and Success
Vacancies: Immigration Solicitor and Immigration Consultant
Based in Leeds and Harrogate, Truth Legal prides itself on being an ethical and affordable law firm committed to the care and wellbeing of clients and staff alike.
As a new member of the Immigration Department, you’ll be joining a close-knit, supportive and ambitious team on an upward trajectory, with excellent opportunity for your own career progression. We hope to obtain a Legal Aid contract in the next few years.
Above all, you will have a genuine interest in all-things immigration, and be motivated by a wish to help others.
Vacancy 1: Immigration Solicitor
(preferably full-time, permanent, Leeds office/home working)
You will be able to manage your own caseload with supervision as appropriate, although we welcome applications from NQs to more established solicitors.
Ideally, you will have experience in some or all of the following: sponsor licence applications and sponsorship of Skilled Workers; partner visas; naturalisations; EU Settlement Scheme applications.
You will also have strong written communication skills, and a willingness to contribute to the wealth of free content on our website.
- Qualified solicitor
- Genuine interest in immigration
- Motivated by helping individual and business clients to achieve their immigration goals
- Enthusiasm for the role and willingness to learn and develop skills
- Ability to write clear, concise, and engaging online content
Helpful, but not essential:
- Experience of casework in some or all of the following: sponsor licence applications and sponsorship of Skilled Workers; partner visas; naturalisations; EU Settlement Scheme applications
- Voluntary experience in the immigration field, or prior legal aid experience in any area
- Non-law background (prior to qualifying)
Vacancy 2: Immigration Consultant
(flexible hours, Leeds office/home working)
You will be experienced at running your own cases with minimal supervision. You will work with us on a fee-share basis and can expect significant remuneration, as a valued member of our close-knit team.
Ideally, you will be experienced in supporting business clients through sponsor licence applications and sponsorship more generally. Although sponsor licence work will be your focus, there will be scope for you to work on a wider range of immigration applications, if desired.
You will not be expected to bring in your own caseload. We are turning away clients thanks to our excellent reputation and strong online presence, and we can allocate work to suit your hours.
- Experience of handling own immigration caseload
- Ability to work autonomously, with some supervision as required
- Commitment to maintaining our excellent levels of client care and customer service
Helpful, but not essential:
- Experience in applying for sponsor licences and general sponsorship assistance